Proper tax and corporate planning are just two ways that we assist individuals in preserving their assets. We work with clients to plan for and apply the broad range of state and federal laws, both statutory and common, that assist clients with their wealth preservation and asset protection planning. Of course, all of the firm’s asset protection planning occurs with an understanding of the restrictions imposed under state and federal law that protect the rights of creditors.
Such planning might include:
- Planning with and for clients’ Florida homesteads
- Assisting clients in understanding and planning to maximize
- Florida’s statutory protections for insurance, annuities and wage accounts
- Structuring and planning for the ownership of assets between spouses
- Structuring limited partnerships and limited liability companies in planning for both “inside” and “outside” creditors
- Planning with domestic and offshore asset protection trusts